Saturday, March 17, 2018

Easter Diamond fold card

This was so fun and easy to make with another fun file from my friend Cheryl over at creativekuts.com   After gathering up some scraps to cut all of these fun pieces to put this fun folding card together.  I added some fun flower jewel gems to bling up that egg and flowers.
 

For the inside I simply added a Happy Easter sentiment cut from Cricut Easter 2010.
I added another flower jewel gem in the a in Easter.

I am entering into this fun challenges:
Simon Says Monday: Easter/Spring Inspiration
DL.ART MARCH 2018 LINKY CHALLENGE
HIMCR #343 - Super Scraps Saturday!
Simon Says Wednesday: Easter Inspired

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog I hope you enjoyed by card and have a wonderful day

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is so pretty and I love the soft Spring colors. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Teresa Kline said...

this is the cutest, luv the adorable fold! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

katieo said...

Fun card design. I love the bright spring colors. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Green Challenge.