Thursday, February 15, 2018

X's & O's Card

Well I have finished up my Valentine's Day Cards but I just had to do this last one.  Then I decided to save it for my Anniversary card to Hubby this year because I loved it so much.
For the Front of the card I used a couple of different die sets.  The Beautiful Floral Lace Heart die - Couture Creations that I backed with a fussy cut black Heart layer.  I added a few red sparkle sequins with a black pearl dot in the center of each right in the center of a few flowers in the die cut.  2 stitched rectangle  die layers for the sentiment.  Love stamp is from my $ store stash, I stamped in red then clear embossed over it.  All Card stock is from Recollections, including the pattern paper which is from the Valentines Day stack.
 
Wow on the inside right?
The card cut itself is from www.creativekuts.com called XO card which I love!!!
I used an unbranded Stitched circle scalloped frame die for the inset cut on the left side.
backed with pink that I stamped the sentiment and hearts onto, then heat embossed clear over them.  These stamps are again from my $ store stash.  On the right side of the card I used an unbranded Stitched Circle die in pink and backed that with a black scallop from Paper Artist Die - 8 Circles & Scallops Die set, giving myself a place to hand write and sign the card.
 
I am entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #34
Wednesday Simon Says: Add a Die Cut
Scrapy Land {Challenge #83} (Couture Creations)
Die Cut Diva's - Love is in the Air
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #222 "Pink or Red"
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes #220
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope to be back with another project soon.
 

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, my, the inside IS WOW, wow, wow!!! The outside is very beautiful, too! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Arlene said...

How creative. Beautifully done. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

katieo said...

What a cool design. I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining the Pink or Red Challenge over at DL.ART

Gayatri said...

The intricate heart die is amazing. Thanks very much for joining in the fun @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx