Monday, September 4, 2017

Turkey wobble card

This little cutie is an SVG file from Cheryl over at creativekuts.com  
I cut this with my Cricut  expression including the card base.   Not only does the base of this card wobble back-and-forth the way Cheryl created it but I also added an action wobble behind the cute little turkey.   I really love him,  he's so dang cute!  I  used my Cricut explore air to write wobble on the little sign she created with the file.   I did this by importing it into Cricut  design space .  Sorry I cannot remember the lettering I used I was having a time watching videos just to learn how to attach items together to write on them so I felt very successful with this endeavor.   I am quite sure I will be doing this quite often now that I know how.   All of the pretty fall colors you see for his tail feathers even the Kraft card stock for his body and the cute fall plaid pattern paper that's behind him are all from my Scraps Bin, so this adorable card really let me use up some of my Scraps!   I need to make more cards like this because I have way too many Scraps lol.

I really wish I knew how to get the little video that I took with my phone showing the whole turkey wobble from my Hampton arts action wobble.  I will work on that!
UPDATE: Don't know if it will play but here is the video...


For the inside I found the cute little turkey with the saying "gobble till you wobble" and below that I used my text tool to type in Happy Thanksgiving  that I then printed from my computer onto Kraft card stock.   I then took one of my stitched label metal dies and cut out that sentiment to be adhered to the inside leaving space to sign the card.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #10
Simon Says Wednesday: Anything Goes
HIMCR #316 - Fall Colors!
DL.ART September Linky Challenge

Glad you found time to stop by to see what I am up to in my craft room.

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

ADORABLE! LOVe the card shape!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

DIANA L. said...

Way too cute Eva Have a great day!!!! I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card ], fun shaped card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*