Thursday, August 10, 2017

Quilted Christmas tree card

what a fun  design, this could be for so many different type of cards and you can make the pretty pattern change drastically depending on where you place you different colors of paper. 
I chose three different Christmas pattern papers from Authentique - Believe collection ... One for the backing and two for the design blocks.   I really like how this turned out.   For this one I used a tree stamp from HOTP Snow Globe Stamp set -   I stamped it in green, I colored it in with the lighter green.  I used my SNC2 to cut out the tree stamp and also a shadow Layer in an Ivory card stock to go behind.  I used gold Stickles for the garland on the tree  and red beads in a bottle to add the ornaments.   Using several diecuts to create the area at the bottom I layered two of the pierced rectangles.   I used the small stitched flag die from Simon says stamp bundle of stitched shapes,  I cut three for each side in the corresponding pattern papers.   I stamped the sentiment from HOTP Christmas Fancy Patterns in Brown Chalk Ink.  I placed a sparkly red rhinestone on either side of the sentiment and placed a red bottle bead in the center of each.

I will be entering into this fun challenges:
CARDZ TV MAILBOX SMILES ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #7
Die Cut Diva's - Anything Goes for August....

Thanks for stopping by to see my project for today hope you have time to leave me a comment

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY! Fantastic Holiday card!! LOVE the different papers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Arlene said...

Beautiful design and colors. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)